Scholarships for Fellows and Early Career Physicians
The 8th annual AMPutation Prevention (AMP) Symposium (August 8–11, 2018; Hilton Chicago, Chicago, IL) fills a crucial need as the nation’s only medical conference dedicated to the treatment and prevention of critical limb ischemia (CLI) and amputations related to CLI.
AMP looks forward to granting scholarships to fellows enrolled in accredited vascular surgery, cardiology/interventional cardiology, or interventional radiology fellowship programs and early career physicians who are 1-3 years into practice to help defray the cost of travel and registration fees for participation in the 2018 AMP Symposium.
Generously funded by Boston Scientific Corporation and Philips IGTD, these grants are designed to promote education and professional development. Scholarships will include complimentary tuition to the conference and a stipend of $750 to be used toward travel expenses. Scholarships are limited, so please apply as soon as possible.
ALL SCHOLARSHIP AWARDEES WILL RECEIVE:
- Complimentary tuition for the 2018 AMP Symposium (MVP Registration including access to all events Wednesday - Saturday)
- Travel stipend of $750 to be used toward travel expenses incurred to attend the meeting
ELIGIBILITY FOR FELLOW SCHOLARSHIPS
- Fellow Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited vascular surgery, cardiology/interventional cardiology, or interventional radiology fellowship program at the time of the meeting (August 2018).
- In order to qualify for a fellowship grant, you will be required to submit a signed letter (on letterhead) from your fellowship director confirming your status as a current fellow in August 2018.
- Fellows are required to attend at least 2 full days of the conference including all required Scholarship related sessions/events as posted below and designated throughout the agenda.
ELIGIBILITY FOR EARLY CAREER PHYSICIAN SCHOLARSHIPS
- Early Career Physician Applicants are defined as physicians practicing for three years or less.
- In order to qualify for a fellowship grant, you will be required to indicate how many years you will have been in practice by the time of the meeting (August 2018). Please note that we may follow up with your institution to verify this information and/or request a signed letter from your medical director confirming your status as an early career physician.
- Scholarship recipients are required to attend at least 2 full days of the conference including all required Scholarship related sessions/events as posted below and designated throughout the agenda.
TERMS OF ACCEPTANCE
Your acceptance of this scholarship requires you to attend the below educational session:
Industry-Supported Dinner Symposium (non-accredited)
Treatment Options to confront CLI: Atherectomy and Peripheral IVUS
Speakers: George Adams, MD, MHS, MBA, FACC, FSCAI; Mohammad Ansari, MD; Martyn Knowles, MD; Miguel Montero-Baker, MD; Fadi Saab, MD, FACC, FSCAI; Timothy Yates, MD
Sponsored by Philips IGTD
Waldorf Room, 3rd Floor, Hilton Chicago
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Click here to complete an application and apply for a scholarship