Share your groundbreaking research at AMP and advance the critical limb ischemia revolution.
The Amputation Prevention Symposium (AMP) invites you to submit abstracts for consideration as poster display at the 13th annual meeting taking place August 16–19, 2023 in Chicago, Illinois.
This is your opportunity to share your research with leading vascular specialists and healthcare professionals from around the world.
- Abstract Submission Site is Closed
- Notification of acceptance or rejection: Week of June 27, 2022
- Withdrawal date: July 15, 2022
- Registration/Intent to Present Due: July 15, 2022
Submission Information & Guidelines
- Individuals may submit an unlimited number of abstracts, each up to 2,500 characters.
- Authors/submitters agree to present the abstract if it is accepted as a poster at the AMP meeting. This includes being present during all scheduled poster session times.
- Submitters must adhere to the AMP Style Guidelines. View the Style Guidelines
- All submitted abstracts are reviewed for quality of research, educational or scientific content, logical presentation, and impact on healthcare.
- Accepted abstracts will be eligible for online publication in Vascular Disease Management (VDM).
All accepted abstracts will be displayed as poster. Poster size is no larger than 8 feet wide x 4 feet high (243 cm x 121 cm). The orientation for posters is horizontal.
Notification and Terms of Acceptance
- Acceptance notification will be sent via e-mail the week of June 27, 2022.
- The acceptance/rejection notification email will be sent to the main contact identified in the abstract.
- Abstracts are selected on the basis of scientific merit.
- Expenses associated with the presentation of an abstract are the responsibility of the presenter.
- At least one presenting/submitting author per abstract must register and attend the AMP meeting.
- The 50% discount on registration will apply for a one-time use for the person presenting the poster(s) at the conference.
Acceptance of the abstract by the review committee obligates the author to be present. If circumstances prevent attendance, the author must arrange for the poster to be presented by a substitute, preferably a co-author. If you wish to withdraw your abstract, you must submit your request in writing by July 15, 2022 to Caitlin Eastman at firstname.lastname@example.org including the abstract title and first author. Failure to comply may result in ineligibility for future AMP meeting abstract submissions as first author.
On rare occasions, presenters scheduled to present their poster fail to show up and have not notified AMP of the change in plans. When presenters do not appear to present their poster, the planning efforts of the Abstract Committee in providing a quality program are diminished significantly, there are significant cost implications, and the audience is unnecessarily disappointed with empty poster boards. Staff will audit all posters for no shows and this may result in ineligibility for future AMP meetings.