In-Person VS. Virtual Format Questions
What will I get with my AMP registration?
Whether attending in-person or virtually, you'll have the chance to:
- Gain real-world knowledge on the latest CLI techniques, including crossing complex CTOs, from leading operators during AMP’s 1-hour live case broadcasts.
- Engage in cutting-edge discussion through dedicated programming on late-breaking trials and the latest technological advances in CLI therapy.
- Have your questions answered during our thought-provoking, “gloves off” debates, where you’ll decide the winner.
- Receive insight and guidance to enhance the total team effort from CLI Wound Summit sessions, co-developed with the CLI Global Society.
- Earn 30+ credits!
What's unique about attending in-person?
- Participate in an expert-led, hands-on workshops reception that incorporates tibial ultrasound mapping with live models, atherectomy devices, complex lesion tools, and ultrasound-guided tibial access and intervention with cadaveric models
- Enjoy a getaway to Orlando, Florida, and relish your stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando.
- Seats will be limited, allowing for more personal interaction with faculty, industry, and colleagues.
- Discussion time will be extended after each session, giving you the time to have engaging conversations with the expert panel.
What are the benefits of attending virtually?
- Access digital opportunities for networking with colleagues, faculty, and industry
- Watch sessions broadcast live from anywhere in the world, at a reduced cost to the in-person meeting.
- Save on time and money when you skip the hotel and travel costs.
What In-Person Attendees Need to Know
1. Pack a face mask.
Face masks are required all times at AMP.
2. What about eating and drinking?
Food and beverages at AMP will be permitted only during scheduled times and in specific locations, and protocols will be followed to keep you as safe as possible.
3. What will the hotel be doing to keep attendees as safe as possible?
Hyatt's Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment builds on their existing rigorous safety and cleanliness protocols. Visit their website for full details.
4. Allow for extra time.
Due to additional health and safety measures, please plan ahead and allow extra time when arriving at the show.
5. Do you want additional, detailed safety information?
Please review the full HMP Global Health and Safety Plan so you are familiar with it and know what to expect onsite.
6. What if something changes and AMP cannot take place in person?
AMP is monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely in partnership with the Hyatt Regency Orlando and the Orlando and Orlando authorities. If an in-person event is not feasible, AMP is fully prepared to deliver the meeting virtually.
7. What if I register to attend in-person, but then determine I need to participate virtually?
This request can be accommodated but must be received in writing by emailing email@example.com at least 21 days before the event. It will be your responsibility to work with the airline/conference hotel to cancel those reservations on your own. Please note that you will not receive a refund for any difference in registration rates for this change.
8. Can I register on-site?
AMP is constantly monitoring the COVID 19 situation and working with the meeting venue to ensure that we are following CDC recommendations and mandates. Because of this, we ask that you contact us before planning for on-site registration, to ensure that we have space to accommodate on-site registrations due to capacities, limitations, and social distancing restrictions imposed by the facility.
What Virtual Attendees Need to Know
1. Will I have access to all of the sessions from the in-person meeting?
Yes. Through VRTX, AMP's virtual platform, you will have access to:
- Livestream access to sessions broadcast in real-time
- On-demand access to recordings of all live sessions, plus bonus on-demand sessions, for 3 months
- Digital opportunities for networking with colleagues, faculty, and industry
2. Will I be able to watch recordings of the sessions being presented after the conference?
Yes, all sessions broadcast during the online event will be recorded and available for viewing after the conference.
3. What kind of software will be required to view the sessions and interact with the experts?
The virtual platform will be web-based, so all you will need is a computer/iPad/tablet or phone and an internet connection. Log-in instructions will be provided closer to the meeting.
4. Who do I contact for questions during the virtual event?
Our team will be available to answer questions, assist, and optimize your experience throughout AMP. If you have additional questions, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. What if I register for the Virtual conference, but then decide I would like to attend the in-person event?
This request can be accommodated but must be received in writing by emailing email@example.com at least 21 days before the event. We will update your registration and send you an invoice for the difference in registration rates. The difference in registration rates will be what your paid registration rate was when you registered for the virtual meeting. For example, if you registered using our Early rate, you will be charged the difference between Early Virtual rate and the Early In Person rate.
1. I am a member of the Press and would like to participate in the experience.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete a press access form. Once approved, you will be registered and receive a link to access.
2. My company would like to support AMP. Are there opportunities available?
Yes, a number of opportunities for support of the virtual experience are available. Please reach out to Colleen Waters, email@example.com, for more information.