BECOME AN EXHIBITOR
EXHIBITING AT AMP
The Amputation Prevention Symposium draws a diverse collection of attendees eager to learn – and that interest extends to learning about the latest products and services showcased in the Exhibit Hall. In an atmosphere geared toward providing a comprehensive educational experience, the Exhibit Hall is a vital marketplace that serves the needs of both individual attendees and exhibitors.
Exhibitors are invited to play a role in this important exchange of information and engage those who have the greatest need for your product or service. Don’t miss your opportunity to interact with this highly receptive audience of decision makers!
EACH EXHIBIT BOOTH INCLUDES:
- Booth size options of 10' x 30', 10' x 20', or 10' x 10'
- 8' high drape and 7" x 44" one-line booth sign; ballroom is carpeted
- Badges with access to all scientific sessions and the Exhibit Hall (badge quantity based on booth size)
- Breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks daily, all served in the Exhibit Hall
- Note: Furniture rental and electricity are additional. These items must be ordered through FREEMAN.
Wednesday, August 8
Grand Opening of Exhibits/Cocktail Reception: 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, August 9
10:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Friday, August 10
10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
*Time subject to change